Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   HHO and Hydrogen (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f32/)
-   -   My water4gas expierience.. (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f32/my-water4gas-expierience-10189.html)

baseballplaya92104 10-15-2008 05:00 PM

My water4gas expierience..

I recently ordered this system for my car that lets you use the hydrogen in water to increase your gas mileage. It actually workd, for all of you people on this forum that said it doesnt your wrong. dont put something out unless you try it. I was so happy with my results i wront an article in my squidoo page about it, check it out here.. https://www.squidoo.com/water4gasreview13
Any questions message me guys.

theholycow 10-15-2008 05:01 PM

My spam experience: I clicked on this thread.

baseballplaya92104 10-15-2008 05:13 PM

How is it spam when i tried something and found that it was a great product that worked so i wanted to spread the word..

theholycow 10-15-2008 05:40 PM

You became a member here just to get a chance to post your link. Anyone following through your links gets to a click-spam link:
https://mattman92.water4gas.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=3296

You even managed to show up at exactly the same time as another obvious spammer, whose spam was only slightly more perfectly textbook spam:
https://www.gassavers.org/showthread.php?t=9271

Worse, you proceeded to cross-post it to two sections of this site.

The only thing that distinguishes you from the run-of-the-mill spammers that we get daily is that you actually managed to post a reply when someone posted the spam warning to your thread.

baseballplaya92104 10-15-2008 05:47 PM

yes, but i do strongly believe in the system. Ive used it, found that it worked wonders and now im an affiliate, so? and thats not the only reason i joined this forum. This forum look AWESOME!

Wyldesoul 10-16-2008 04:11 AM

Then give us proof.

Show us your gas log, show us photos of your installation, show us an A-B-A run of your "miracle" device.

Until then, we'll just listen to the singing vikings. Spam spam spam spammity spam!

bobc455 10-16-2008 04:17 AM

Baseball,

We appreciate your enthusiasm for this product, but please be aware that this forum has many ways to prove (or disprove) whether a device really saves fuel.

First of all, please start a gas log so that others can observe your gas mileage.

Secondly, although this forum has received many "I've tried this product and it works great" claims for this type of product, none has ever been substantiated with an experiment. Please consider performing an A-B-A-B experiment to prove that this device works. (A quick search of the forums will point you toward instructions on how to do this)

I guarantee that no regular member of this forum will blindly follow a spam link and purchase a product without substantiated results. Therefore please substantiate your results, or discontinue posting links.

Thanks,

-Bob C.

rgathright 10-16-2008 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baseballplaya92104 (Post 121469)
yes, but i do strongly believe in the system. Ive used it, found that it worked wonders and now im an affiliate, so? and thats not the only reason i joined this forum. This forum look AWESOME!

Side note: If this intellectually challenged person can make an HHO device, we can too. Maybe it only takes a can and two pieces of No 2. pencil lead? ROFL Oh and do not forget about the heater to keep the system working in the winter.

itjstagame 10-16-2008 07:55 AM

If I don't pay them $100 though, I'd have to eat and clean the JIF jar myself. That sounds peanutbutterific!

dkjones96 10-16-2008 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itjstagame (Post 121508)
If I don't pay them $100 though, I'd have to eat and clean the JIF jar myself. That sounds peanutbutterific!

Better yet, get one of those huge glass jars of pickles and sell them for 50 cents each. Probably make a profit on the jar!

baseballplaya92104 10-16-2008 02:16 PM

Alright thanks for the tips, ill start a fuel log as soon as i can

theholycow 10-16-2008 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobc455 (Post 121492)
I guarantee that no regular member of this forum will blindly follow a spam link and purchase a product without substantiated results. Therefore please substantiate your results, or discontinue posting links.

He doesn't need anyone to buy anything to make his spam worthwhile. Simply clicking through to see what he's got gives him what he's looking for.

We got lots of spam today. Can you check and see if multiple new user accounts were started from the same IP address or have other info in common?

baseballplaya92104 10-16-2008 02:20 PM

theholycow.. you are really rude, get a life

dkjones96 10-16-2008 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baseballplaya92104 (Post 121533)
theholycow.. you are really rude, get a life

That'll get on his good side for sure!

baseballplaya92104 10-16-2008 02:26 PM

Why would i want to be on his good side, All hes being is a jerk..

theholycow 10-16-2008 02:42 PM

I don't worry when someone shows up and acts just like a spammer, then calls me a jerk. Most people who post what you posted never show up to respond to their threads again.

Every day, we get posts by new users with a link to a website, claiming exactly the same things you claim. Every one of them is certifiable bullcrap. So, we see you show up with yours, and think "it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, smells like a duck, and quacks like a duck; it's probably at least something vaguely avian."

Prove me wrong. Show us you're not like the ~20 other similar posts we've gotten in the last two days. Stay here, start a gaslog, post information here on the forum which is where we come to discuss these things with eachother (rather than just tell us to go away from our home to your blog full of repeated click-tracking spam links), do testing and experiments that will help people believe you (We WANT to believe! We want a proven way to save more fuel.)

If you just show up with a link and claims of miracles, we can't believe you any more than the dozen other similar posts we get daily (or the paid ads that we tolerate because at least they support the site). (I was going to provide more links to spam threads, but mercifully, they have been deleted).

theholycow 10-16-2008 02:51 PM

More on the "looks like a duck" theory: If you were actually planning to participate in this forum, it would be because you've been lurking, reading other posts either for a couple days or reading old posts. That's how discussion forums work; someone shows up looking for information, reads existing posts, and then decideds to join in. If you had done that, you would have seen how we react to posts like yours and then you either would have been offended or would have posted differently.

Like I said, prove me wrong. There's nothing I'd like better than to find another way to save fuel, and I'd happily eat virtual crow as payment.

baseballplaya92104 10-16-2008 03:16 PM

alright thanks, but how do you make a fuel log?

theholycow 10-16-2008 03:37 PM

At the top of the screen there are a bunch of tabs. One says "Garage". Click there and enter information about your car. Once you've done that, you can go there and click "add gaslog entry".

You can look at others' gaslogs by clicking on the MPG figures to the left of their messages or by navigating through the Garage section.

Don't be surprised when people (like me) are skeptical about your data, but even most skeptics here are happy to request and read corroborating data.

Zukibot 10-16-2008 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theholycow (Post 121464)
My spam experience: I clicked on this thread.

:D

Please show us something... Even a bad Photochop would suffice.

Jay2TheRescue 10-16-2008 04:56 PM

Will this work???

https://www.crunchgear.com/wp-content/photos/spam_1.jpg

GasSavers_BEEF 10-16-2008 05:47 PM

I can't believe this thread is still alive. this guy reminds me a little of yukon03. can't wait to see how this one ends.

even if you are legit, there are similar companies out there that pay good money to advertise here (look at the top and left side of your screen) they have the same promises of better mileage too. the fact that you are affiliated with that company proves that you are looking for free advertising as well. I don't come on here trying to sell wireless solutions to the masses though I think what I do and whom I am affiliated with wouldn't really matter on this forum.

there are rules on this forum about spam. that being said, the moderators are very leniant. remeber too, an email from an active member (like theholycow) means a lot more to the moderators than a suspected spammer.

I would actually like to see a gas log and some LEGITEMATE A-B-A testing. if you are willing to do that, maybe we will be a little more friendly. getting on here and spouting the BETTER GAS MILEAGE FOR LESS doesn't win many people. did you ever say what kind of car it was? the year? how many miles you had on it? anything? if all that info is in the link, I didn't go to it because I know that some people get credit (get paid) for the traffic that they send to certain web sites. I am not interested in your product and wouldn't go to a link that a suspected spammer has posted.