Updated: September 9th at 7:45pm EDT
Hello Gas Cubby Users,
An update to Gas Cubby (v3.0.8) went live today, September 9, 2016. As previously mentioned in our last update, v3.0.8 will address many of your concerns. This new version contains the following fixes.
- Added the ability to re-run upgrade from v2.7 to 3.0 if you had issues (see below).
- Resolved issue of missing vehicles after initial v2.7 to 3.0 upgrade.
- Resolved issue of missing data including fuel-ups, service entries, and vehicle information fields (VIN, License Plate, Tire Size, etc.) after initial v2.7 to 3.0 upgrade.
- Created a tool to highlight duplicate service reminders.
- Clarified wording during upgrade from 2.7 to 3.0. Please make sure to take your time and read all the text on each screen.
- Added a prompt to clarify process of how to sync multiple devices.
- Other Synchronization Updates and Fixes.
We are posting the information on how to run these fixes on our forums. You can access the fixes from the following links:
If you are missing vehicles, fuel-ups, service entries or vehicle information (VIN, License Plate, Tire Size, etc.) after initial v2.7 to 3.0 upgrade. Please re-run the 2.7 to 3.0 upgrade (NOTE: any data added to the app since 3.0 was released will be deleted.). Instructions on how to re-run the 2.7 to 3.0 upgrade can be found at the following link:
Missing Data Issues
If you have duplicate service reminders, please visit the following link to learn how to resolve this issue:
Duplicate service reminders
If you have duplicate vehicles, please visit the following link to learn about how to resolve the issue:
Instructions on how to Sync between multiple devices:
How to Sync between multiple devices
We are aware of a few other smaller issues and are working to resolve them in our next app update. Please be patient.
← View Previous Updates
The GasCubby/Fuelly Team