Fuelly Forums

Fuelly Forums (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/)
-   Fuelly Web Support and Community News (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f2/)
-   -   problems with update (https://www.fuelly.com/forums/f2/problems-with-update-16396.html)

slink 06-18-2014 11:55 PM

On Windows phone, so no app, your ads are not responsive and are about 3 times the width of the page. This makes it very difficult to scroll as 2/3 of the width of most of the page is empty! It also seems to take a lot longer to load the new page.

Can we gave the UK date back for UK users, today is not 6th of the 19th month!

Thanks

johalareewi 06-19-2014 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slink (Post 176900)
Can we have the UK date back for UK users, today is not 6th of the 19th month!

Pretty Please?

freddie 06-19-2014 06:17 AM

UK users, could you please tell me where you are seeing a date that is not formatted properly?

atomicalex 06-19-2014 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fbingha (Post 176892)
Can you explain what you are seeing wrong? I compared your Passat on new and old fuelly and everything appears the same as far as numbers go.

https://www.atomicalex.com/wp-content.../06/fuelly.png

On the left in the stat box, it shows 9.2 l/100km for my last fuelup. On the right in the text, it shows 834.09!! And my running average on my garage page shows 92.1.

https://www.atomicalex.com/wp-content...06/fuelly3.png

I cannot see this fuelup at all in my list.

https://www.atomicalex.com/wp-content...06/fuelly2.png

And my public profile page shows the info from the stat boxes.

https://www.atomicalex.com/wp-content...06/fuelly4.png

So... somehow, I have a rouge fuelup that is not always being processed for stats and is uneditable.

I am using chrome, and this last fuelup was on 18.June.

fbingha 06-19-2014 08:10 AM

atomicalex, I will dig into your data today to see where that rogue fuelup is coming from.

drbombay 06-19-2014 09:05 AM

odometer differences calculated incorrectly
 
I report to fuelly via SMS with odometer readings. The site is making a computational error. Vehicle log exhibiting error
https://www.fuelly.com/car/volvo/740/...rbombay/281251
The odometer reading for log entry 59 is 191244 miles. for long entry 60 the odometer reading is 191493. The difference is 249 miles, but the log is displaying 32 miles and thus computing the MPG as 2.3 MPG.

RobertV 06-19-2014 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drbombay (Post 176920)
I report to fuelly via SMS with odometer readings. The site is making a computational error. Vehicle log exhibiting error
https://www.fuelly.com/car/volvo/740/...rbombay/281251
The odometer reading for log entry 59 is 191244 miles. for long entry 60 the odometer reading is 191493. The difference is 249 miles, but the log is displaying 32 miles and thus computing the MPG as 2.3 MPG.

Viewing your Log Book:
https://www.fuelly.com/car/volvo/740/...bay/281251/log

Jun 17 2014

191,461

Odometer
Added by drbombay on Jun 17 2014 at 9:00 am

May 30 2014

192,204

Odometer
Added by drbombay on May 30 2014 at 6:50 am

Looks like you might have made a mistake inputting your odometer reading for one of those. Make the necessary corrections and this should correct your MPG.

drbombay 06-19-2014 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobertV (Post 176922)
Viewing your Log Book:
https://www.fuelly.com/car/volvo/740/...bay/281251/log

Jun 17 2014

191,461

Odometer
Added by drbombay on Jun 17 2014 at 9:00 am

May 30 2014

192,204

Odometer
Added by drbombay on May 30 2014 at 6:50 am

Looks like you might have made a mistake inputting your odometer reading for one of those. Make the necessary corrections and this should correct your MPG.

Hrm...so it looks like it does a sorting by odometer before it computes the MPG. Interesting. Thanks.

apilon50 06-19-2014 10:52 AM

Stats fuel up datews are all the same and mpg does not show up anymore

fbingha 06-19-2014 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Martines (Post 176897)
All custom stats are gone. I tried to save them again and for a short time it seamed that they are saved, but later again are gone.
I logged in from a different IP (and computer) and the result was the same.
This issue was noticed many days ago and still persists. :confused:

Hi Martines,

I checked and see that you have 4 mini stats set up about an hour ago. Are you finding them to be working now?


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.