I went to fill up earlier this week and noticed the update and I couldn't even add a fill up from my iphone on the mobile website. Here's a couple of problems I've noticed:
1. Even tho I've got my setting on metric system, it ask me for miles since last fuel up.
2. It also wouldn't let me put a "," instead of a "."(most people use the point but the comma is still used in Europe and french part of Canada), that problem isn't only happening on the mobile site.
3. The slider to select how much city driving/highway driving you've made doesn't slide no matter what you do.
Still on my iphone, I've tried to fill up from the full website and still had the slider problem.
I tried to "add a note" and received an error. Also when adding fuel ups, I have to keep switching to the number board because the typewriter is coming up automatically. The mobile app used to just open the fuel up and was a single screen no scrolling Now I am getting the full siter
A few problems:
1) all my custom stats are gone, nothing shows up in that space now, looks like I may have to add them all in again?
2) none of my fuel up notes show on the screen, get a symbol of some kind in their place
3) iOS app no longer loads, I get a page error