possible switch to vbulletin tomorrow
The time is upon us.
I recently purchased a dedicated server for another project. I decided to move all of my websites onto the new server so that I can save a little money by cancelling this server.
That being said, if we are going to transfer to the new server anyway, we might as well do it in style... vbulletin.
The down side is that the garage and gaslog are not entirely complete yet, but they are close to complete. It means we might lose access to the garage and gaslog for a week or so, but I figure it's a small price to pay for having a SUPER fast server, awesome software, and a great group of people.
Don't be surprised if you log in sometime in the next few days and find a new look and a new software.