Problems with my gas logs. - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Fuelly Community Support > Fuelly Web Support and Community News
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 10-03-2008, 08:27 AM   #1
Registered Member

Problems with my gas logs.

I have been having problems listing gas logs, what previously happened was I could get in 1 or 2 logs and then, the system would not let me back in to enter more logs. I usually put in a weeks worth at a time when I come home. So now I have a pile of gas receipts and I just tryed to log on and it won't accept my log in and pass word. The same one I'm using to post this thread. Any help would be greatly be appreciated, thank you.

GasSavers_Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 08:34 AM   #2
Registered Member

Guess what!

Now of course after I posted this thread, my log in works, if I have any more problems, I'll write back, thank you.

Old 10-03-2008, 09:17 AM   #3
Registered Member

All is good

Just put in almost 3 months worth of gas logs, I even made a few errors, just me and this box they call a computer, thank you.
Old 10-03-2008, 07:47 PM   #4
Registered Member

I notice that you said in your garage that you may be looking for a cavalier or a saturn. they are good choices. several people on here have gotten cavaliers with good numbers and saturns too.

I bought my cav for 2k with 95k miles. I have had it for 4 1/2 years. what i am getting at is that you can pick up a cav cheap and they are relatively easy to keep running. I am at 176k miles now. I was hoping to get 130k out of this car because of how much it cost and the fact that it was totalled before I got a hold of it. now I am trying for 200K.

GasSavers_BEEF is offline   Reply With Quote