Hey Everyone (From Charlotte, Nc) - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Fuelly Community Support > Introduce Yourself - New member Welcome
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 03-27-2006, 07:58 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hey Everyone (From Charlotte, Nc)

Just wanted to say Hello to everyone and Thanks for the Welcome to the Site... Great idea..

GasSavers_Explorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 08:33 AM   #2
Driving on E

welcome explorer.... tell us

welcome explorer.... tell us a bit about yourself.

Matt Timion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 09:32 AM   #3
Registered Member

A Breif About Me

Well to Give you all the brief overview of who I am and what I like to do I'll try to do it without boring you...

I'm 23yr old, moved to Charlotte, NC approx 2yrs ago from Corning, Ny. My main car hobbies are Car Stereo's. I like to believe it's my "specialty" I've installed over 60+ Full stereo systems for my friends and in my own cars. So I've got "some" experience. I wouldn't call my self "Professional" But i know my way around a car when it comes to Stereo's and wiring them in. My first car I started modifing was a 2000 Chevy Cavelier LS, I wound up doing Rims, Tires, Neon Underbody LED's, Full Interior Neons, Low grade Comp stereo, Spoiler, small engine mods. After i put over $4,500-5,000 into it my Fiance got T-boned in an intersection which ultimatly Totaled the car. At the same time i was working on a 2000 Hyundai accent that i purchased for myself. Did Cold Air, Spoiler, Drop Kit, Full Race Exaust, installed all my own custom guages, Pro COMP MTX stereo which I had hitting at 141db. That stereo was Tested at a Sound off at my local Stereo shop in Ny. Then i ended up blowing my Sub up at a meet. Once I knew i could build stereo's that would be able to place high in sound off's i started building custom stereo's for friends, family and myself. Then in Feb of 04' I moved to Charlotte, and Built my current stereo (which is listed in my garage) and built it into my Hyundai. Needless to say your body would barely stay still long enough to see to drive. As of about a week and a half ago i traded my Hyundai in for my Current vehical the Explorer, Which I installed the Stereo from my hyundai into my explorer and it Hits pretty hard. I'm still trying to find a local shop that does db testing. Seems everyone around here just like's the "Big" stereo's just for driving around with and there aren't many people around here that Comp with them. I've asked aorund at about 15 local shops and most of them ask me what a db meter is, lol . I've worked on BMW's, Dodge Neons, corvette's, Jetta's, Ford contours, Suzuki Forenzas, Toyota Supras, Altima's, Ect Ect, you get the picture. Anyway there's a brief overview of me... Hope it wasn't too boring. I'll try to post some pics of my new Truck as soon as i can. Untill then ...... use your imagination... Lol Laterz and thanks for the welcome.
GasSavers_Explorer is offline   Reply With Quote