hey y'all - Page 2 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 02-14-2008, 10:11 AM   #11
Registered Member

Send a message via AIM to GasSavers_Ryland
Welcome!
Is that your tall bike? I made a pair of them a few years back, lots of fun to ride! <--not photoshoped!
Being in Louisiana, you might want to check out the Citicar that is on Ebay, it would cover your commute perfectly without useing any gas! their buy it now price is very reasonable, but it would cost $700 or more for me to ship it to wisconsin otherwise I would buy it on the spot.

GasSavers_Ryland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 12:28 PM   #12
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryland View Post
Welcome!
Is that your tall bike? I made a pair of them a few years back, lots of fun to ride! <--not photoshoped!
Being in Louisiana, you might want to check out the Citicar that is on Ebay, it would cover your commute perfectly without useing any gas! their buy it now price is very reasonable, but it would cost $700 or more for me to ship it to wisconsin otherwise I would buy it on the spot.
No, it's a pic I took from Holland of a Pedersen. I saw them for sale when I was in Denmark. There is a tall bike scene here, I just haven't gotten involved yet

An electric wouldn't be feasible for my commute. Half of my commute is below 40 and half is above, plus I have a couple of high bridges (closest thing we get to hills here) that I have to go over. With traffic going 70 and no shoulder = dangerous. That, and the roads are so poor here that with small wheels like that, the suspension would get ruined.

nice CB. I had a 350 Four that was a daily driver for 1 1/2 years up in PA, winter and all, and later I rode it down here. Not recommended.

boxchain is offline   Reply With Quote