Mad Driver - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-26-2005, 06:27 PM   #1
Registered Member

Mad Driver

Hey everybody. Don't let the title mislead you. But I do work for an oil company and make GAS. There are several truths about gas. But the one that we all have in common is the need for it to keep us comfortable in our lifestyle and keep it affordable. I have joined this group to share my experiences and learn new technologies to improve my lifestyle. I have been reading the posts and there appears to be many knowledgeable members. Going to be a great experience on that alone. Mad Driver? Not really but filling the fuel tank at 25 to 30 bucks is hard to accept. If we can reach deep in our pockets to pull that kind of change out, then lets all reach deep in our ideas and find ways to capitalize on using that fuel efficiently.
Hopefully I will be able to offer some great new ideas to the group. My real hobby is older cars. 1950s and 60s. So with that comes the reason why I am searching new technology to improve my old. Any improvement is a good improvement. Lets exchange what we know. Ken from Texas
KenS
GasSavers_KenS is offline   Reply With Quote