kiker wires amazing!!!! - Page 5 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 04-26-2009, 07:54 AM   #41
Registered Member

Send a message via ICQ to theholycow Send a message via AIM to theholycow Send a message via MSN to theholycow Send a message via Yahoo to theholycow
Hit the "Enter" or "Return" key twice and you will get a blank line. It's above the "Shift" key on the right side, a few keys to the right of the 'L' key.

Old 04-26-2009, 11:16 AM   #42
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by acetone marty View Post
When i leave said town and am travelling down the hwy i hit the trip button it begins to show me my fuel consumed so far, when i get to the next town 43kms away i record the fuel used and kilometres traveled then calculate fuel economy. Each time i did the trip i started and stopped in exactly the same spot.
Correct me if i am wrong, but the way it looks to me is that you don't start your tests untill your on the highway??

LxMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 12:17 PM   #43
Registered Member

+164%, +56%, +39%... whatever.

To get gains like that from an ignition mod means prior to the mod the combustion process would had to have been WAY incomplete. I'm talking, you had to have been driving around with huge smelly black clouds of smoke behind, your cat had to be getting plugged up, your plugs looking like those of that idiot that tried to run his rig on Seafoam, etc.

Start with a car that isn't running like ****, add tweeker wires or whatever the gimmick-of-the-moment is, and you will NOT see +164%, +56%, +39%, or whatever fe gains. PERIOD.

F150:
New EPA12/14/17

theclencher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 01:11 PM   #44
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by theclencher View Post
...your cat had to be getting plugged up...
or your pet cat plugging the intake!
bowtieguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 04:43 PM   #45

I've been building and racing cars since the late 1980's I have found few products improve upon a quality OEM part. So far the only things I've found that improve efficiency are synthetic fluids. The Kikker website says these wires will work on any car......... my car doesn't have plug wires how will their wires work on my car?
Philip1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 05:23 PM   #46
Registered Member

Send a message via AIM to jeep45238
Quote:
Originally Posted by acetone marty View Post
Jeep guy are you saying the wires dont work ,or you cant understand how they work, or because you think its a bunch of bull that a wire can make that much difference. I get blasted when ever i try something and it works so i tell everyone, fuellogs, fuellogs we need fuellogs or we wont believe you. So i spend a week testing and record each test and show the exact numbers, i could of left the lower recordings out to increase my overall average or not recorded the ones with the extra passengers but that is normal driving what we all do every day. So matter what anyone says the numbers dont lie. A 66% increase in fuel economy from stock average.I have hit as high as 64mpg imperial with just me in the car.So wether a person can believe it or not the wires along with the other changes have greatly increased my fuel economy

No, I've only worked on cars for over 10 years, am a junior in mechanical engineering, have studied electricity, physics, thermodynamics, etc., sold auto parts for 5 years, and have made multiple project cars.

There's this thing called rational thinking. Give it a try, it's amazing

jeep45238 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 03:16 AM   #47
Registered Member

They're the same "concept" as a Nology wire set - increased voltage, but this one claims to do it via near no Ohs instead of through a capacitator built into the wire.

Guess what? You can't take straight magnetic forces and make sparks. You also can't make more than 1 spark at a time with electricity. Simple physics.

There's a difference between a functional product and a load of b.s. - and I don't like people trying to shove loads of b.s. down people's throats, especially if they don't know much about the science behind the product.

You only need enough spark to give a complete combustion of the air/fuel charge - anything more than what is needed will NOT give you any benefits, as there's no more to air/fuel to burn! The only way ignition modifications increase your mileage or performance is if you had an incomplete burn going on prior to it happening, or you went from having no timing control to being able to control your timing. Seriously, this is basic automotive knowledge.

You also just admitted that your testing theory is bunk. You don't keep track of any mileage except for HIGHWAY milage. And my "near" is about 50 feet - yours might be 3 miles. You exclude all city and mixed driving, not to mention your gas log has fill ups for less than a gallon on them.

Old 04-27-2009, 05:45 PM   #48
Registered Member

I have no problem with people getting great mileage - I'd love to get 60mpg in mine, but I'm a realist with very very deep roots in reality and distrust in obvious flawed logic, theories, and claims. Experience simply reinforces it.

Don't worry though, we're coming to help you out.

Old 04-27-2009, 05:59 PM   #49
Registered Member

Gimmick Marty might very well be getting good fe but it ain't due to those wires or acetone either for that matter.

F150:
New EPA12/14/17

theclencher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 06:18 PM   #50
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by philip1 View Post
I've been building and racing cars since the late 1980's I have found few products improve upon a quality OEM part. So far the only things I've found that improve efficiency are synthetic fluids. The Kikker website says these wires will work on any car......... my car doesn't have plug wires how will their wires work on my car?

LOL, maybe you should pull the coil packs off the plugs so you can install the "miracle wires" on your engine and get 60% better mileage.

regards
gary