Gas Cubby to aCar; iOS to Android - Page 2 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Fuelly Community Support > Fuelly Web Support and Community News
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 03-26-2015, 05:03 PM   #11
Registered Member

I've never used Road Trip. Looks similar to aCar though.

RobertV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 03:19 AM   #12
Registered Member

Ant time frame for aCar in iOS? Never use gas cubby because road trip does car service, gas and trips and wife needed 2 apps to do all of that ie the Cubby duet.

Used the forum to determine how my daughter could integrate data from my wife's information in gas cubby in iOS to aCar and you solved the sqlite problem. Thanks
My daughter and I both have excel and opening and saving CSV files is no problem. Think that CSV replaces DIF files long time ago when we only had VisiCalc and Multiplan on Apple Iie's.

I suggested that she create 2 or 3 dummy gas purchases as well as maybe 2 car services repairs etc plus maybe a trip or 2. Fill in completely all information that you can . Do a gas reset of mileage as well as a partial and maybe complete fill. Export the file as a CSV then compare to what gas cubby CSV has created as a spread sheet. Suggested making a copy of aCars version and do the copying and pasting. When thru import it into aCar and dexter the dummies.
Any suggestions
Ted

tedleja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 11:52 AM   #13
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedleja View Post
Ant time frame for aCar in iOS? Never use gas cubby because road trip does car service, gas and trips and wife needed 2 apps to do all of that ie the Cubby duet.
We'll be building Gas Cubby to be similar to aCar. Not set timeframe to give at this moment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedleja View Post
I suggested that she create 2 or 3 dummy gas purchases as well as maybe 2 car services repairs etc plus maybe a trip or 2. Fill in completely all information that you can . Do a gas reset of mileage as well as a partial and maybe complete fill. Export the file as a CSV then compare to what gas cubby CSV has created as a spread sheet. Suggested making a copy of aCars version and do the copying and pasting. When thru import it into aCar and dexter the dummies.
Any suggestions
Ted
Not sure the reason for the dummy entries. If you've tried to import the CSV file into aCar, aCar automatically maps the CSV to display correctly. If you start changing/editing the Gas Cubby CSV aCar won't be able to map it correctly.

RobertV is offline   Reply With Quote