Missing Cars - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 06-11-2014, 07:13 AM   #1
Registered Member

Missing Cars

Please use this thread as a running list of Vehicle Makes and Models that are currently being listed as "Custom" or otherwise "missing" from New Fuelly's "Browse Vehicles" section.

This will allow us to maintain some organization of the requests and to target specific models that users are asking for. We can also then seek clarification if we run into any discrepancies.

We will be moving over existing posts/threads, but going forward, please post Year/Make/Model of the vehicle you're having trouble finding.

An Administrator will then edit your post, or respond directly once we've sorted out that vehicle.

This thread is specifically for cars/trucks. If you're looking for a motorcycle/scooter, please refer to this thread: Missing Motorcycles

Thanks!

RobertV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 08:07 PM   #2
Registered Member

Exclamation Engine Type in dropdown menu incorrect

In the dropdown menu for engine types, 4-cylinders currently seem to be listed as V's when they are actually inlines. 2014 accord 4-cylinder and Golf diesel are 2 examples I found.

Crundie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 12:51 AM   #3
Registered Member

I tried to fix my vehicle's classification by updating my vehicles info.
However, the system does not seem to recognize the C-Max Energi (the plug-in hybrid version of the Ford C-Max. Looking at the "browse vehicles" listings, the C-Max is only listed as the regular hybrid model. I believe the Fusion Energi is also missing. I hope the plug-in hybrid classification will be back soon.
Thanks.
Looser71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 09:25 AM   #4
Registered Member

Fusion and Accord Hybrids Missing?!

After the update, the Ford Fusion Hybrid and Honda Accord Hybrid cars are no longer listed.
jerojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 09:54 AM   #5
Registered Member

It looks like a start on fixing Hybrid was made, but now all the old Accord Hybrids are classified as "2014 Honda Accord Plug-In". It looks like someone added the Plug-In type finally, but now all the Hybrids are classified as Plug-In.

As to your original question, Hybrid disappeared for a bit and the engine type was "ELECTRIC/GAS 1993cc ", at least for the Accord. Fusion may have had the same happen.

Actually, it seems the same mistake was made for Fusion. Many are classified as Fusion Energi (the Plug-In fusion) instead of Fusion Hybrid.
cobrapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 04:17 PM   #6
Registered Member

Today I attempted to manually start "fixing" the missing or misplaced vehicles. It's a LONG and extremely tedious process. It'd be much faster if each individual user would lend a hand in editing/correcting their own vehicle- Custom Vehicle Listing Concerns
However, it would be naive to believe every member is going to log in, read that thread and immediately edit their car so it is categorized correctly in the new system.
We are currently working on a script to clean up the data more efficiently and (hopefully) much quicker.
Bare with us, we're getting there, and the data will be much more usable than before!
We truly appreciate your patience!
RobertV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 06:13 PM   #7
Registered Member

Hi, love the upgrade but have an issue with the classification of my vehicle. It is a Mazda 3 2.2 Lt Diesel. With the upgrade it now has the 2.2 LT diesel as an option for the sub model, but when I try to select engine type, the 2.2 LT diesel is not an option.
jlmuir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 06:17 AM   #8
Registered Member

Incorrect Vehicle Model Being Displayed

My car is a 2013 Chevy Cruze 1LT. It is not a Chevy Cruze Eco. It's now being displayed as such in the Vehicle Stats/Research Vehicles section, however.

I double checked my selection in the EPA Type menu and I, correctly, do not have the Eco model selected.

I would appreciate it if this could be corrected. Thanks!

Keep up the hard work on the website, app, and GasCubby/Fuelly integration!
Old 06-14-2014, 08:41 AM   #9
Registered Member

Cant find my vehicle, mine is a "HONDA PCX 125".
There were lots of PCX 125's listed previously, but now they are all gone?
Pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 11:32 AM   #10
Out of Fuel

If you edit your vehicle (not EPA), I see Eco, LS, LT, and LTZ as possible options.

fbingha is offline   Reply With Quote