Arctic ice Cap Melt Straight through to create first naval passage for the first time - Page 2 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > The Pub > General Discussion (Off-Topic)
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2009, 11:46 AM   #11
Registered Member

excellent post gary! glenn beck, in his book Common Sense,theorizes what you eluded to about govt.

it seems to be a slow, yet deliberate path to complete control. intellegent and educated self thinkers are unjustly discredited.

Old 07-22-2009, 07:10 PM   #12
Banned

Message removed for breaking website rules.
No personal attacks tolerated.

Old 07-23-2009, 03:52 AM   #13
Registered Member

If you want to be an authority on a topic, overwhelm me with your facts and articulation. Obviously that seems to be asking to much.

Now if you want some facts, look at my hydraulic hybrid design that eliminates heat waste from friction braking.

Look at engine duty cycling that can reduce engine on time by eliminating engine operation by 75%.

Look at our community which advocates, as well as practices every day, the techniques that reduce fuel consumption and vehicular heat emissions.

Is the concept of contributing to the solution instead of whining about the problem difficult to comprehend?

Do you think you do better conserving energy in your house than I?

How about the car you drive and the mileage you achieve?

Coming to a forum dedicated to energy conservation and denigrating us because we do not fit your self described mould of acceptability is the solution to the gross wasting of energy with the resulting mass waste of heat energy?

Dream on.

regards
gary
Old 07-23-2009, 02:08 PM   #14
Registered Member

Send a message via ICQ to theholycow Send a message via AIM to theholycow Send a message via MSN to theholycow Send a message via Yahoo to theholycow
Quote:
Originally Posted by spotaneagle View Post
maybe AMERICANS SHOULD STOP BEING SO FAT SO THEY CAN DEAL WITH THE HEAT(is this a truth u cant swallow?)
Meh. I once got down to a medically correct weight. I felt sick and weak (despite having all the proper nutrition), and my cooling needs weren't reduced at all.
Old 07-23-2009, 03:04 PM   #15
Registered Member

Send a message via AIM to 1993CivicVX
the body mass index is faulty. Some people are just designed to be heftier just as some people are designed to be slighter. Take me for example, I can't get above 135 pounds if I try. 132 is my typical weight. I'm a hair under 6 feet.

Car mods are overrated. Just gotta adjust that nut behind the wheel for best mpg.

Forget about World Peace...Visualize using your turn signal.
Old 07-23-2009, 05:10 PM   #16
Banned

Exclamation

stay healthy build your tolerance to heat, hell heat is GOOD for you, the best athletes in the world come from hot areas, jamacian/kenyan runners? the fastest in the world, the worlds highest temp ever recorded was in libya

The world's highest recorded temperature -- 136?F -- occurred in Al Aziziyah, Libya, on September 13, 1922. Al Aziziyah is located 20 miles south of Tripoli. Many of the world's highest temperatures have been recorded in north Africa
Old 07-23-2009, 08:03 PM   #17
Banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81QesXsl2S0
hes talking about hfcs and global warming(in air conditioners)
Old 07-29-2009, 07:51 PM   #18
Banned

http://arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosph....color.000.png

it finally melted all the way through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! abouts today or yesterday july 27th! the day the ice cap melted all the way through, sail a ship right through that baby!
finally summer is here on the east coast and seattle has had super abnormally hot weather as does the rest of the west coast and the east coast has had super cold wet abnormal conditions! drought in texas anyone?
Old 07-30-2009, 04:13 AM   #19
Registered Member

izzat right?

well...http://www.friendsofscience.org/index.php?id=3
Old 07-30-2009, 09:08 AM   #20
Registered Member

If you want something to be afraid of, be afraid the southern ice cap is building up... there's evidence of past catastrophic global tsunamis cause by ice caps on land getting too thick and heavy, exerting enough pressure to turn what was frozen mud into something akin to axle grease, and slipsliding at increasing speed down any small gradient, and landing in the sea... when it's a big enough mass it's catastrophic.

I remember The RoadWarrior..To understand who he was, you have to go back to another time..the world was powered by the black fuel & the desert sprouted great cities..Gone now, swept away..two mighty warrior tribes went to war & touched off a blaze which engulfed them all. Without fuel, they were nothing..thundering machines sputtered & stopped..Only those mobile enough to scavenge, brutal enough to pillage would survive. The gangs took over the highways, ready to wage war for a tank of juice
Closed Thread