Great New Book On Energy Independence, Renewable Energy - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > The Pub > General Discussion (Off-Topic)
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-31-2008, 05:19 PM   #1
Kacirooroo

Great New Book On Energy Independence, Renewable Energy

This past year the exorbitant cost of fuel has seriously damaged our economy.From filling up the car to paying more for every consumer product whose cost of production and shipping was passed on to us there was little left over.We spend less because we have less, this results in even more job losses. OPEC has us over a barrel literally.WE reduce our use cut production by 1.5 million barrels a day & will cut more they say. .Our country needs to invest in reducing our dependence on foreign oil. The 168 Billion they paid out in the last stimulus pkg that did nothing at all for our economy would have gone a long way toward getting us started on the road to energy impendence. Utilizing renewable energy sources would not only provide clean low cost fuel it would create an estimated 1million plus jobs. I just read Jeff Wilson?s new book The Manhattan Project of 2009. I highly recommend this book for anyone interested in seeing America become more energy independent.