just checking in - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > The Pub > General Discussion (Off-Topic)
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 12-02-2007, 06:35 AM   #1

just checking in

Recieved a lil ol reminder that I've been neglectful in my duties as an active poster .I've still been stopping by ,just haven't been signing in . Had a few "pitfalls" recently and instead of driving 75 miles a day - it's now only about 75 miles a month . In this light my pitfall is a good thing ! The cool temps have been wreaking havoc with the FE .I don't suppose my driving just 4 miles in 24 hour period helps at all LOL . I've been searching for work within walking distance and until one week ago I had no heat in the apt(the one part of this global warming thing I am thankful for) .

later all,
~ Rick

MnFocus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 01:09 PM   #2
Registered Member

No worries - I haven't been here in a while myself (unlike you, I haven't even stopped by...)

I'm driving as much as I ever did, but you'll probably be disappointed to know I'm selling the Focus. Just can't handle a car that Ford's not willing to back.

'09 Harley Nightster - 48mpg and 1/4 miles in the 12's
jcp123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 05:03 PM   #3

Actually James , I *do* understand you're sentiment . I also do feel a little disappointed .Because of the many that pilot an SVT, *you* are one of the few that have faced up to the challenge to really try to wring out FE out of one of these drivers machines.
...Within a balance of performance and economy anyway
Whatever you do end up with after the sale - I hope you try to max the FE with that too. C'mon back here and show it off ! 'K?

Best Wishes .
MnFocus is offline   Reply With Quote