REx-O-Saurus Lives! - Page 2 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > The Pub > General Discussion (Off-Topic)
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-30-2007, 06:44 PM   #1
Registered Member

REx-O-Saurus Lives!

So last week I posted my CRX HF was stolen and made a joke that when the thieves realized what they had they'd bring it back, well they sort of did. I got a call from the Police and when they gave the address, it was around the corner down a cul-de-sac. I could have walked there.

While talking to the officer, some kid came up and said he saw two white guys drop it off and they drove away in what he thought was a black Honda at about 7:00 AM. I reported it stolen at 5:30AM. I guess they took the car somewhere and realized it wasn't what they wanted (the HF emblem is missing) and brought it back. Who ever stole it could live somewhere close, because why you'd be so stupid to drive back to the neighborhood you stole it from a few hours ago is beyond me. From the mileage, they couldn't have driven it more then 10 miles.

Other then the driver's window knocked off the tracks and some damage to the ignition switch where they used a screwdriver on it (it still works), the car if fine. They did take the ashtray, the MFers, and my golf clubs, but since the clubs were hidden under a blanket, I don't think they knew they were there when they took the car.

Anyway, I'm happy to get it back. Now I can order my Megasquirt. And I'm definetely going to make the thing alot harder steal.
mrmad is offline   Reply With Quote