What's the point of living anymore??? (personal stuff- If you don't like reading personal stuff then don't open the thread) - Page 3 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > The Pub > General Discussion (Off-Topic)
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-02-2006, 02:06 PM   #1
Registered Member

going to tell me to see a shrink then don't respond. The question is still the same what's the point of living anymore??? Everybody around me hates me due to my "attitude" problems. What do you expect when people judge you before they even tal

1. If you're going to tell me to see a shrink then don't respond.

The question is still the same what's the point of living anymore???

Everybody around me hates me due to my "attitude" problems. What do you expect when people judge you before they even talk to you. I know I'm ugly, but my religion even made it worse when I used to live in Europe, even though I didn't practice it. I'm a jew, everybody over there hates jews and treated them like ****.

I know I'm messed up in the head because I didn't start talking till 3. I went to the mad house when I was a kid and got shots every day. Nothing helped so they released me. When I moved to America I went to see all kinds of shrinks that didn't do anything except gave me pills. They just want money so I went to them and they just talked crap. I have seen what must of been a dozen shrinks. They discovered I have ADD and some other stuff.

Ever since 1 I had stomach problems so every time I go to the bathroom my stomach hurts like somebody stabbed me. I've been on a special diet so I've decreased my time in the bathroom from 35-50min to 20-25min. Do you know how hard it is to go to the bathroom and come back an hour later???? Students laughed at me all the time when I came back from the bathroom 45 min minutes later. All the time. If you are thinking why don't you just hold it in???? Well the longer I hold it the more the pain gets. So as soon as I have to go then I have to go.

Next topic, Woman. What woman will even talk to a guy like me??? The only reason they talk to me is because they feel sorry for me or they want money.

All I do is work and go to school. That's gets annoying really quick. i don't even get to save any money. All I got to show for it is a LCD tv, Computer and a POS altima that has a power steering leak.

I can't make any friends because I have "attitude" problems and everybody makes fun of me. Including family. They blame me for my stomach problems. I can't even eat soup or drink soda. I get sick to my stomach for hours.

Everybody is right I'm going to have a short life like my father. My father went almost through the same things as me except he didn't have mental problems.

Like I said before if you're going to tell me to go see a shrink then don't even respond. Shrinks can't find anything wrong and the same thing with my stomach doctors. All they have done successfully is fatten up their wallets.

Also jobs. Every job I had my supervisers told me to hurry up in the bathroom and even told me what's the point for me to come to work if I'm going to take a crap on their pay time??

So please find anything positive in my life...

Compaq888 is offline   Reply With Quote