Hello All - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 05-07-2019, 07:08 AM   #1
Registered Member

Lightbulb Hello All

Hi there,

As we are all aware, the whole field of HHO has been filled with charlatans, jokers and other undesirables.

it is my aim to approach the whole subject with the mind of an engineer.

As well as selling components along with fully assembled generators, I want to use this process to find the truth. (And before anyone says it, I CAN handle the truth )

So, regardless of the commercial side to my venture, I want to answer some of the big questions around the subject. I want to give verifiable data, and I will post videos.

I want to be able to give people the real facts about HHO and what it can, or cannot do.

Currently I am building a few ready made generator cells along with one for myself. All my tests will be using my own products. The electronics will also be tested against a standard test bed.

the initial data we will be looking at is as follows

The Generator - logging of energy used, water in flow, HHO outflow (LPM) and HHO pressure
The Electronics - Logging of all electronic and software variables related to output
characteristics of the generator cell.
The Engine - Logging of temperature, constitution of exhaust gas chemistry and torque.

Although the main part of my commercial venture is to produce low to high volume fixed generators, I want to investigate all the claims of HHO when used in an automotive environment. These tests will be carried out at a range of HHO concentrations from 10-100% and again all the data will be logged.

I am currently building my internal combustion test rig, including a dyno tester for torque.

only by creating such a series of data can we hope to really understand what the capabilities, risks and benefits are.

once sales start to generate a reasonable budget, I will buy another 4 identical engines and run them to destruction (at various concentrations of gas, including one that will run only using petrol as a control) . That will show if there is a risk to the lifespan of the engines. Once these tests are in place, there will be a live-stream event where people will be able to log in and see the tests..

Although I keep referring to my commercial interests, the viewing of the tests, and the availability of my results will be made free and publicly available. I feel that I should be honest about my commercial interests, just so people know in advance. Although I shall not be using this forum commercially. (It is quite hard when your hobby is work, how to separate them )

I really want to enable people to make decisions on whether to accept and adopt this technology or not. Based on fact, not supposition, belief or gut feel.

Any questions, please ask..... I would be interested to kinmow what people think about my testing protocols.
The-Professor is offline   Reply With Quote