My water4gas expierience.. - Page 3 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 10-16-2008, 04:56 PM   #21
Site Team / Moderator

Will this work???

Jay2TheRescue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 05:47 PM   #22
Registered Member

I can't believe this thread is still alive. this guy reminds me a little of yukon03. can't wait to see how this one ends.

even if you are legit, there are similar companies out there that pay good money to advertise here (look at the top and left side of your screen) they have the same promises of better mileage too. the fact that you are affiliated with that company proves that you are looking for free advertising as well. I don't come on here trying to sell wireless solutions to the masses though I think what I do and whom I am affiliated with wouldn't really matter on this forum.

there are rules on this forum about spam. that being said, the moderators are very leniant. remeber too, an email from an active member (like theholycow) means a lot more to the moderators than a suspected spammer.

I would actually like to see a gas log and some LEGITEMATE A-B-A testing. if you are willing to do that, maybe we will be a little more friendly. getting on here and spouting the BETTER GAS MILEAGE FOR LESS doesn't win many people. did you ever say what kind of car it was? the year? how many miles you had on it? anything? if all that info is in the link, I didn't go to it because I know that some people get credit (get paid) for the traffic that they send to certain web sites. I am not interested in your product and wouldn't go to a link that a suspected spammer has posted.

GasSavers_BEEF is offline   Reply With Quote