Well, I was excited about today's major update, until I opened the app. Almost none of the data points are correct, and the app vehicle settings revert to Miles/Gallons no matter what you choose.
Screenshot of main page:
AVG L/100km: wrong. Should be 8.2
LAST L/100km: wrong. Should be 11.2
BEST L/100km: wrong. Should be 5.4 (also, how can LAST be better than BEST?)
Total Distance Tracked: wrong. Should be 18687
30 Fuelups: wrong. Should be 63
Screenshot of logs page:
None of the L/100km totals (right side of each entry) appear to be correctly calculated. No idea what's going on here.
Looking at the JAN 7, 2015 entry:
- 6.6 L/100km should be 11.22
- Liters added is the correct number, but displayed as gal.
- Price per liter is correct amount, but displayed as gal.
- Trip distance is in miles
Sorry to say, but It seems like the app is a big mess.
I'm using the app in Montreal, Canada.
My web settings are L/100Km and Km.
Just sent you over a Fuelly Mail request for some additional details regarding your device settings. Once I get those I'll run some additional tests and follow up with you via Fuelly Mail. Once we get it resolved I'll post back here with the resolution. Thanks and sorry about the continued headaches!
Fuelly iOS Developer & Team Window Washer
My numbers are screwed up as well.
Went to edit a fill up and the cost was missing, shows in log not in edit, and showed gallons not Liters.
Went to edit vehicle, showed correct but when I saved and went back in it showed Miles and Gallons. Changed Vehicle to Kilometers and Liters, saved went back to edit and it showed Miles and Liters, changed to KM and L saved went back to edit and it shows Miles and Gallons. Basically every time I go in to edit vehicle it changes.
I deleted and reinstalled.
Showed MPG in the 5 - 5.5MPG range, changed to L/100KM showed in the 5 - 5.5L/100KM range, logged out then back in now shows in the 40 - 50L/100KM range
The new update is slightly worse than the last version.
I use km/l for my mileage and input my fuel-ups in litres.
The old version would somehow convert the kilometres I entered on the computer to miles on the app but it would display the correct km/l.
Now the app displays my distance in correctly converted miles and my fuel ups in US gallons but without converting the amount I have entered in litres to gallons.
So now the km/l displays at about a quarter of what it should be when using the app.
It would be easier if the app was just a basic version of the webpage because everything is always correct when I view the website.
I guess I'm lucky. All my numbers still appear to be correct. However, I've noticed that the location function doesn't work. If I select it, all I get is the spinning pinwheel. Hope they're working on a fix.