I'll update this thread with pics a little later. i decided to redo the front undertrays. The whole thing with the duct tape wasn't cutting it, just like the back. The back I changed and it has no duct tape there.
The front will have no duct tape and will flow better. I'm still trying to figure out how I'll do this. It already flows good but I want to make sure more air is guided under the car instead of some of it getting stuck in the tire well.
Now it's time for the front undertrays. I took them off after the accident and I didn't like the fact that they were held on by duct tape. My new design uses no duct tape and is inside the bumper instead of outside and hanging off by tape.
I never modify any parts of my car. I only modify the pieces I'm installing. That way I can put the car back to stock anytime I want.
Here is the STOCK
Now this is version 1. It is better than stock but is outside the bumper and is held on by duct tape.
Now the latest version is version 2. It sits inside the bumper, has no duct tape and flows better than version 1.
It cost $7.26 in materials to convert from version 1 to version 2.