Did this website just become useless? - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Old 06-13-2014, 07:54 PM   #1
Registered Member

Did this website just become useless?

Click on Ford Fusion.
Filter by 2.0L electric/gas.
It very obviously still reports both hybrids and regular gas models.

Same for every other car I've looked at that has both hybrid and gas models.

Click on Honda Accord, try to filter by 4 cyl hybrid. Not there. Only the old V6 hybrid.

Click on Passat. Try to filter for diesels. There's 2 1.9s listed and 2 2.0 diesels listed, and everything else is gas? What?

Click on 2014 Passat. 250 L5 2.5s, 9 1.8 L4s, and only 6 diesels? What?

Click on Camry. Filter for 2.5 L4 electric/gas. Chart shows an average that looks to be around 27 MPG but the data below for individual model years shows 38 mpg average?

Did anyone even look at the site before you pushed it live?

NicolasKL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 08:02 PM   #2
Registered Member

Nicolas,
We understand the frustration. Please take a look at this sticky on the subject.
http://www.fuelly.com/forums/showthr...455#post176455

RobertV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 07:40 AM   #3
Registered Member

VW Passat TDI SEL was correctly indicated in the settings, same as my other vehicle, a GEO Metro 3 cylinder gas model.

I noticed the page scroll bar is not visible until I blindly hover over it, or another hotlink on the page first.

I would have preferred to see the time field now available on the new fuel-up page. I like tracking the time, and it's always an extra step to jump back into the record to update the fuel-up from the default 12:00 AM.

There also is an issue with screen layout using Microsoft Internet Explorer 10. The vehicle picture now overlays vehicle data content. I agree with the other poster who believed your firm didn't do much testing before go-live. There are simply too many problems not to have caused some of your users to simply close their accounts, or more likely stop using the service. That can't possibly help you earn more advertising dollars?
eshawger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 05:05 AM   #4
Registered Member

It definitely is USELESS to me now! I cannot even log in with my Windows 8 Phone. It is and endless loop when trying to log in and all I get is a page with ADVERTISEMENTS - WHAT A JOKE FUELLY, REALLY ADVERTISEMENTS INSTEAD OF BEING ABLE TO LOG IN!!!!!!

I can log in on my computer at home but why would I want to write all the information down then record it when I get home? That is a waste of time and effort and if I do this then I will log it in Excel. However, my VW Passat TDI SEL does show up properly.

Please fix this so I can log in with my Windows Phone again!
seabumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 07:29 AM   #5
Registered Member

Where did the listing of others who just fueled up disappear? I see you upgraded with more options on the vehicle and mine was all wrong (wrong engine type, etc.)
notimeforh8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 06:07 PM   #6
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabumb View Post
It definitely is USELESS to me now! I cannot even log in with my Windows 8 Phone. It is and endless loop when trying to log in and all I get is a page with ADVERTISEMENTS - WHAT A JOKE FUELLY, REALLY ADVERTISEMENTS INSTEAD OF BEING ABLE TO LOG IN!!!!!!

I can log in on my computer at home but why would I want to write all the information down then record it when I get home? That is a waste of time and effort and if I do this then I will log it in Excel. However, my VW Passat TDI SEL does show up properly.

Please fix this so I can log in with my Windows Phone again!
What browser are you using on your phone?
Can you send a screenshot?

RobertV is offline   Reply With Quote