Problems with update
A couple of days ago I logged on and found my beloved Fuelly had changed. I entered updated info on my vehicles and added fuel-ups on 3 of the vehicles.
Today, I tried to enter 3 fuel-ups on my 2005 Sprinter, dated and everything seemed OK.
Then I entered todays fuel-up. I entered the mileage, did not accept the milage, 3 times. I entered the gallons and the price, 2 times. Those entries were not accepted. No problem, I closed the site and tried again. Same result. I tried to access the site through Yahoo and Google. Same result. I updated my information again. Same result
Found the problem, my fat fingers hit the Number lock key, so the computer did not accept the numbers from the key pad. I was able to enter the numbers using the numbers on the top row of the key pad. Problem solved.