Fuelly Web vs. IOS questions - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Fuelly Community Support > Fuelly Web Support and Community News
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 09-29-2020, 02:05 PM   #1
Registered Member

Fuelly Web vs. IOS questions

I'm a new user and trying to get to a point of Fuelly being useable. I've exported a 361 row spreadsheet as a csv after a number of tries. Several questions and issues:

1. I was tracking service on the spreadsheet without gallons purchased which won't import. It looks like Fuelly treats service entries as notes, but I don't see any way to import notes. Anyone know how to import notes, or can I only import fuel purchases?

2. Fuelly appears to have changed all my dates by one or more days. For example, if I had 2/22/16 in the csv file, it shows now as 2/23/16. I can't find any explanation for why the dates are all different.

3. Can I wipe out all of the 361 imported fuel entries and re-import, or do I have to delete each entry individually?

That's probably it for now. Thanks for any comments anyone can provide.

Joe Williams

jlwpartners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 04:31 PM   #2
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlwpartners View Post
1. I was tracking service on the spreadsheet without gallons purchased which won't import. It looks like Fuelly treats service entries as notes, but I don't see any way to import notes. Anyone know how to import notes, or can I only import fuel purchases?
I'm curious about this as well as I'm coming from Gas Cubby with fifteen years of fuel + service data on multiple vehicles.
Balvenie is offline   Reply With Quote