So, I decided to re-name my car (fka "it's-a-it's-a") 'Bob' on fuelly.com and re-enter all the original data. We are now allowed to by-pass/override the 'unrealistic data' notification per the following:
Add a Fuel-up : Bob
We found the following problem with your submission, please correct:
Looks like the number of miles you entered is unrealistic for a single tank. If you really went 1967.5 miles for this tank, click Fuel-up! below to bypass this check.
I was finally able to do so, and so now my data seems to be posting correctly, except it wouldn't accept the initial miles/gas purchased by the dealership prior to our possession of the car. Thank you to Fuelly for FINALLY making this work (only took 4 months of crabbing about it). For those who will now cry foul because of the kWh 'problem', that data is in my Notes, and on the screen shot for the car (however, I did not include wind-speed, barometric pressure, my shoe or cup size, or other supposedly meaningful data)...digest at your leisure. Again, thanks to Fuelly for the progress.