A FAIR Sarah Palin Interview - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > The Pub > General Discussion (Off-Topic)
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 09-13-2008, 11:38 PM   #1
Registered Member

A FAIR Sarah Palin Interview

Tuesday, Sean Hannity will interview Sarah Palin.

Sean said he would try to keep his big yap shut and let her talk.

This will be an opportunity to her her speak, not replying to someone's agenda questions, but with someone on the same side.

So, expect to hear her on radio, Hannity and Colmbs and Hannity's America, Sunday.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________________
98 Dakota 3.9 automatic, long bed.
Retired with broken A/C, July 2008.
623,000 miles.
On original engine and transmission, using Amsoil by-pass filters and lubrication.
Bet I could have passed 700.......

+Everybody knows something you don't know.
+Truth does not need to be 'balanced' and it ain't caused by voting or consensus or polls or yelling louder or silencing someone.
+Artists prove truth can be in forms you don't understand.

Low-Risk Option Trader
Retired Pro-Hunter featured in; 'African Hunter', by James R. Mellon III. and listed in; Rowland Ward's Records of Big Game.

623,000 miles on original engine and transmission, using Amsoil by-pass filters and lubrication.
+Everybody knows something you don't know.
+Artists prove truth can be in forms you don't understand.

Low-Risk Option Trader
Retired Pro-Hunter featured in; 'African Hunter', by James R. Mellon III. and listed in; Rowland Ward's Records of Big Game.
shatto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 10:05 AM   #2
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shatto View Post
Tuesday, Sean Hannity will interview Sarah Palin.

Sean said he would try to keep his big yap shut and let her talk.

This will be an opportunity to her her speak, not replying to someone's agenda questions, but with someone on the same side.
Uh, yeah. Of course Sean will keep his "big yap" shut. She is a Republican. Were she a Democrat, she would be ripped a new one. (I could say something about comparing Fox News to Pravda, but I won't.)

Dick Naugle says: 1. Prepare food fresh. 2. Serve customers fast. 3. Keep place clean.

GasSavers_JoeBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 10:19 AM   #3
Registered Member

i gotta side with joebob on this one even though i'm on the right myself. sounds more like hes just opening up his forum to her....not so much an interview.

personally i think someone should make all the dems get only interviewed by fox and all the rep. should have to goto cnn or msnbc. then we'd have some interviews
Old 09-14-2008, 02:35 PM   #4
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000mc View Post
i gotta side with joebob on this one even though i'm on the right myself. sounds more like hes just opening up his forum to her....not so much an interview.

personally i think someone should make all the dems get only interviewed by fox and all the rep. should have to goto cnn or msnbc. then we'd have some interviews

Dick Naugle says: 1. Prepare food fresh. 2. Serve customers fast. 3. Keep place clean.

GasSavers_JoeBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 04:07 PM   #5
Registered Member

So who the hell is Shatto? Only one post on this board and it's Republican spin. What a bunch of ****. I don't go onto miscellaneous sites to post a bunch of propaganda. (I only do it on the sites I actually frequent. :P)

I vote BAN!

I think, therefore I doubt.
Snax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 04:10 PM   #6
Registered Member

Heh heh, just kiddin' shatto - if you dare to follow up that is.

Old 09-14-2008, 04:10 PM   #7
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snax View Post
So who the hell is Shatto? Only one post on this board and it's Republican spin. What a bunch of ****. I don't go onto miscellaneous sites to post a bunch of propaganda. (I only do it on the sites I actually frequent. :P)

I vote BAN!
well then, let's troll, i mean poll!
bowtieguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 04:03 AM   #8
Site Team

There used to be a talk show host here in Boston (David Brudnoy) who would always give 100% fair interviews. He was very Libertarian, but Democrats and Republicans alike would always be given the chance to fully answer a question and would never get trashed. It was a very enlightening show. I have yet to hear another interviewer give a truly unbiased interview the way he would. If the host disagreed with an issue, he would present the question as fairly as possible - "Opponents would say that ... - how would you respond?". The listener would then be able to tell whether the interviewee was intelligent or whether he would dig his own grave.\

We'll see if Mr. Hannity will be unbiased - I'm guessing that it will be filled with softball questions designed to make her look good. I enjoy Hannity's talk show (occasionally) and agree with his stance on the issues more than not, but I have never heard him give an interview which I consider unbiased.

-Bob C.
Old 09-15-2008, 06:29 AM   #9
Registered Member

Hannity is ALWAYS biased. He just chooses his wording very carefully and avoids flat out lies in favor of suggestion and inuendo to rumors often long proved false or irrelevant.

As for Libertarians, I can't think of a single one in the public sphere that I would consider unethical. (No doubt there has to be a few.) And despite my objection to the conservative positions they have with respect to our economy, I think we'd have a damned good president in somebody like Ron Paul.

And yes bowtieguy, I do smell a troll. Likely, shatto will never return, as he or she is probably one of those paid shills to post propaganda on web forums.

Prove me wrong shatto by following up on this thread!