Too Funny! Has to be shared. - Page 6 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > The Pub > General Discussion (Off-Topic)
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 02-05-2017, 12:23 AM   #51
Registered Member

Just a tip, don't put anything valuable in there, as it can be opened from the outside, as the fire brigade will use the "frunk" to access the emergency power cut off to the battery if involved in an accident.

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel
Draigflag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 04:45 AM   #52
LDB
Registered Member

Depending on how easily it can be opened by someone not the vehicle owner may make it all but useless then since there would be no security for the contents. I know determined thieves will get into any trunk on either end of any vehicle but at least the owner usually has the false sense of security of the locks to comfort them.

LDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 05:07 AM   #53
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDB View Post
I know determined thieves will get into any trunk on either end of any vehicle but at least the owner usually has the false sense of security of the locks to comfort them.
Failing that, you can just shoot them no? (extra dose of sarcasm intended guys )

Old 02-05-2017, 05:58 PM   #54
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draigflag View Post
Failing that, you can just shoot them no? (extra dose of sarcasm intended guys )
OUCH!

If the USA was a "family member" among the "family of nations", culturally speaking, the USA the youngest, loudmouthed, and tacky nouveau riche.

We're like the "red necks" of the planet, full of ourselves, that can be talked into a bar room fight, such as when the French withdrew from their Vietnam war and convinced the USA to take it's place. And, such as when the Russians got their rear end handed to them in Afghanistan and the USA decided to jump into that fight, too.

I wish I could say the USA is just dumb and gullible, because that would have a forgivable aspect. But, the "word on the internet" is that the Democrats want to start a war with Russia over hacking that there's not one shred of public proof.

All this makes me wonder if we, the USA, are the "bad guys". After all, Darth Vader and his storm troopers surely must believe THEY are the "good guys". In other words, all "bad guys" think they are the "good guys", too.

There's just been too many things that chip away at my confidence in my country:

- JFK assassination documents to be unsealed in 2029.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/0...***-cia-118233

- FDA lying low carb / high fat being harmful, when it's REALLY high carb / low fat REALLY that is the cause of obesity.

- CIA selling narcotics to American citizens to pay for the CIA's illegl guns.

- Main stream media lying about EVERYTHING to the benefit of their corporate owners.

- Japanese "surprise attack" on Pearl Harbor allowed as a way to pull the USA into the war.

- 9/11, 28 missing pages. Engineer / Architect groups claiming there's NO way the Twin Towers were brought down by the fires, because jet fuel can not burn hot enough to melt steel.

There are more instances, which I can't remember.
ChewChewTrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 06:29 PM   #55
LDB
Registered Member

If the bad guy chooses to create an imminent threat to innocent life then yes, there is a possibility I would shoot them to eliminate the imminent threat the bad guy chose to make to innocent life. Barring that threat then no, nobody will be shot that day.

And I did get the sarcasm but wanted to reaffirm the common sense of a legal citizen being properly equipped, prepared, and trained to protect innocent life.

And I'll add for clarity, if harm comes to the bad guy it is at his request by his choice. He chooses to risk being shot by his choice to be a criminal. He is not a victim. He is the criminal perpetrator. He is the one, if he gets shot, who chooses to be shot and possibly killed. It's part of the job description of criminal.

Old 02-06-2017, 10:29 AM   #56
LDB
Registered Member

I used to work at a major pro Second Amendment store and Mr. Jones was a customer, among many other well know individuals. I thought this was too good to not share.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	James Earl Jones.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	27.6 KB
ID:	2321  

Old 02-06-2017, 11:52 AM   #57
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDB View Post
If the bad guy chooses to create an imminent threat to innocent life then yes, there is a possibility I would shoot them to eliminate the imminent threat the bad guy chose to make to innocent life. Barring that threat then no, nobody will be shot that day.

And I did get the sarcasm but wanted to reaffirm the common sense of a legal citizen being properly equipped, prepared, and trained to protect innocent life.

And I'll add for clarity, if harm comes to the bad guy it is at his request by his choice. He chooses to risk being shot by his choice to be a criminal. He is not a victim. He is the criminal perpetrator. He is the one, if he gets shot, who chooses to be shot and possibly killed. It's part of the job description of criminal.
When the big dog barks. it's good to find out why. The Swiss to Napoleon after he threatened to invade with 500,000 men.

"I guess each of our defenders will have to shoot twice".

Money talks.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_wealth
Old 02-06-2017, 01:45 PM   #58
Registered Member

As I said guys, I'm done with this convo, it could go on forever. If you feel you need a weapon capable of murder to defend yourself, that's OK by me, I'm grateful we don't have such laws and easy access to dangerous weapons here. I can't imagine what you guys do when you go on holiday and can't take your weapons with you? Does panic set in?

Old 02-06-2017, 02:20 PM   #59
Registered Member

Holiday without our guns? Simple solution. Wherever we holiday, we buy guns as vacation souvenirs. An infant posing with a sniper rifle is the cutest.
ChewChewTrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 03:55 PM   #60
LDB
Registered Member

You refer to murder but that is not the case. That is a gross misinterpretation. My Parker pen is [I]capable[I] of killing as well. I carry one of those as well and while it would prove completely capable I'd prefer not to have to rely on it to defend my family. Whether pen or pistol there would be no murder, only justified defense of an innocent against a criminal.