Do other drivers ever get pissed off at you? - Page 8 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Fuel Talk > General Fuel Topics
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-21-2006, 08:57 AM   #1
Registered Member

Do other drivers ever get pissed off at you?

It seems like ever since I started focusing on increasing my FE I have had a number of other drivers get angry with me.

I don't even accelerate that slowly, but I keep having people tail gate me then speed around me at the first chance they get.

Also, coming up the hill from work the speed limit is 55 and I maintain a constant speed of 60 AND I make sure I'm in the right hand lane. Yet still every once in a while other drivers will speed around me and cut me off.

Yesterday I had a guy in a huge Ford truck nearly run me off the road, and I was going 5 mph over the limit! He also gave me the finger as he sped by me. I don't think I am driving slow, I could be accelerating much faster, but I never drive under the speed limit, and I accelerate at a pretty good pace when there are other drivers behind me.

Do you guys have problems with other drivers getting pissed off at you for driving conservatively? Or am I the only one? Maybe I'm driving too slow?
LincolnW is offline   Reply With Quote