New To H2 For Cars - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Fuel Talk > General Fuel Topics
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 07-13-2008, 07:33 PM   #1
Registered Member

Wink New To H2 For Cars

I Have Some Questions About H2 Generator In My Car. I Want To Know Which Is Better, #1 Using Flat Plates Or Round Rods For The Anoide And Stuff. #2 Is It Better To Seperate The H2 From The Ox Or Just Have Them Both Be Used Together. #3 Where Is The Best Place To Introduce The H2 Into The Engine (toyota 22r Engine).
Thanks For All The Help, I'm Totally New To All Of This.

ALTERNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 04:48 AM   #2
Registered Member

1. What's most important is electrode area, 2 bolts in a jar isn't going to do much.
2. Well the H2 needs O to burn, and there's really only one route to get them both into the engine, so separating them only to put them back together again fractions of a second later is a waste of time.
3. This takes some study of your particular engine's vacuum and emission control system. Typical points might be the PCV vacuum line or the charcoal cannister line, with suitable check valves to stop backflow. If you can find a port on the throttle body that makes venturi vacuum at partial to full throttle, that would be a great spot, since then you can introduce HHO while accelerating, whereas the normal vacuum won't pull any in at larger throttle openings.

I remember The RoadWarrior..To understand who he was, you have to go back to another time..the world was powered by the black fuel & the desert sprouted great cities..Gone now, swept away..two mighty warrior tribes went to war & touched off a blaze which engulfed them all. Without fuel, they were nothing..thundering machines sputtered & stopped..Only those mobile enough to scavenge, brutal enough to pillage would survive. The gangs took over the highways, ready to wage war for a tank of juice
GasSavers_RoadWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 06:29 AM   #3
Registered Member

Send a message via AIM to dkjones96
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior View Post
3. This takes some study of your particular engine's vacuum and emission control system. Typical points might be the PCV vacuum line or the charcoal cannister line, with suitable check valves to stop backflow. If you can find a port on the throttle body that makes venturi vacuum at partial to full throttle, that would be a great spot, since then you can introduce HHO while accelerating, whereas the normal vacuum won't pull any in at larger throttle openings.
EGR control lines in older cars kinda do this. Usually they apply vacuum as low as 10% throttle and as high as 40-50%. The only other way to do this would be to build a restriction into the intake and have the injection right after that.