stickers that will piss people off??? - Fuelly Forums

Android Users - Coming Soon! - Migrating from aCar 4.8 to 5.0

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 02-25-2007, 07:04 AM   #1
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 84
Country: United States
stickers that will piss people off???

I would like some ideas on bumper stickers.

I think one that reads, "Slow down stupid" would be great since so many folks around here can't do math. They think 50mph equals 70mph. I'm tired of getting mowed down.

Anyone else?
__________________

__________________
brelandt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 07:34 AM   #2
Tuggin at the surly bonds
 
Silveredwings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 839
Country: United States
There used to be one years ago that said: "I may be slow, but I'm in front of you."

and...
"Back off or I'll flick a booger on your windshield."

I want one with the silhouette of an AK47 muzzle that says "it's ALL about oil"
__________________

__________________
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. - Albert Einstein
Silveredwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 07:38 AM   #3
Registered Member
 
GasSavers_roadrunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 109
Country: United States
Location: Perkasie, PA
Fuh2

FUH2 www.fuh2.com

The H2 is a polluter. Based on G.M.'s optimistic claim that it gets13 mpg, an H2 will produce 3.4 metric tons of carbon emissions in a typical year, nearly double that of G.M.'s Chevrolet Malibu sedan.


The H2 is a death machine. You'd better hope that you don't collide with an H2 in your economy car. You can kiss your *** goodbye thanks to the H2's massive weight and raised bumpers. Too bad you couldn't afford an urban assault vehicle of your own. Or could you...?


The H2 is a tax loophole. Under the current tax laws, business owners can deduct nearly half the cost of their H2s. If you are in the highest tax bracket, that's a tax savings of nearly $10,000! The government rewards you more savings for buying an H2 than you'd get for buying an electric car.
So, if you see it our way, tell a Hummer owner what you think and show 'em the bird. If you do, send us a picture--we'd love to post it on our site.


--Your friends at FUH2.com
GasSavers_roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 11:28 AM   #4
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 358
Country: United States
Actually, up until 2005, it was possible to get a tax break of up to $100k! Only recently did they lower it to $10k, but that's still higher than the tax break for owning a hybrid or EV.
repete86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 11:33 AM   #5
Registered Member
 
skewbe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 771
Country: United States
I was thinking of putting one together that says
"Hurry up and waste gas!"
__________________
Standard Disclaimer
skewbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 12:13 PM   #6
Registered Member
 
Peakster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 467
Country: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by brelandt View Post
I would like some ideas on bumper stickers. I'm tired of getting mowed down.
After seeing how people drive in Punta Cana Dominican Republic (a bus passing an overloaded car with 4 motorcycles driving 3 inches beside them and pedestrians everywhere, finally coming back into the lane just 1 foot in front of the passed car and 1 second before a head-on collision on a road that's narrower than my cul-de-sac...) I honestly don't really care about people honking at me because I changed into their lane @ 35 mph when they were doing 45+. I usually just turn on my hazard lights for about 3 blinks (since I have tinted windows). Otherwise I would've just smiled and waved at them like they were a best friend of mine.

I think a sign saying "Blind Kid Driving", "Where's My Accelerator?", or "Like My Bumper? It's Pretty Isn't It?" could be fun.

I've always thought of getting a custom Saskatchewan license plate that simply said "SLOW".
Peakster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 01:04 PM   #7
Registered Member
 
The Toecutter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 612
Country: United States
Send a message via AIM to The Toecutter
Quote:
So, if you see it our way, tell a Hummer owner what you think and show 'em the bird.
That's precisely what I did when one passed me to the right on the shoulder of the road, requiring me to swerve into the lane to my left(with oncoming traffic a few seconds away) to prevent from being hit.
The Toecutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 02:18 PM   #8
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 84
Country: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Toecutter View Post
That's precisely what I did when one passed me to the right on the shoulder of the road, requiring me to swerve into the lane to my left(with oncoming traffic a few seconds away) to prevent from being hit.
Funny you should say that.

Just had the same exact thing happen to me a week ago. But the truck that was passing me was a F150 4x4 with a 6" lift and no exhaust!

I like some of ya'lls ideas on stickers so far! Keep them coming.....

How about "Runt" since I have a pint sized SUV?
__________________
brelandt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 06:48 PM   #9
Supporting Member
 
cfg83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,779
Country: United States
brelandt -

The Bigger the SUV, the smaller the p----

CarloSW2
__________________
Old School SW2 EPA ... New School Civic EPA :

What's your EPA MPG? http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/calculatorSelectYear.jsp
cfg83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 06:49 PM   #10
Supporting Member
 
cfg83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,779
Country: United States
roadrunner-

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner View Post
FUH2 www.fuh2.com

The H2 is a polluter. Based on G.M.'s optimistic claim that it gets13 mpg, an H2 will produce 3.4 metric tons of carbon emissions in a typical year, nearly double that of G.M.'s Chevrolet Malibu sedan.


The H2 is a death machine. You'd better hope that you don't collide with an H2 in your economy car. You can kiss your *** goodbye thanks to the H2's massive weight and raised bumpers. Too bad you couldn't afford an urban assault vehicle of your own. Or could you...?


The H2 is a tax loophole. Under the current tax laws, business owners can deduct nearly half the cost of their H2s. If you are in the highest tax bracket, that's a tax savings of nearly $10,000! The government rewards you more savings for buying an H2 than you'd get for buying an electric car.
So, if you see it our way, tell a Hummer owner what you think and show 'em the bird. If you do, send us a picture--we'd love to post it on our site.


--Your friends at FUH2.com

Over 4000 entries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep 'em coming!!!

CarloSW2
__________________

__________________
Old School SW2 EPA ... New School Civic EPA :

What's your EPA MPG? http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/calculatorSelectYear.jsp
cfg83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Adding reminders to notes rollo Fuelly Web Support and Community News 4 09-22-2009 09:28 AM
150x150 sig davejsw Fuelly Web Support and Community News 2 05-22-2009 07:50 AM
civic idle loop affected by electrical load GasSavers_Ryland General Maintenance and Repair 9 08-25-2006 05:12 AM
Any guess on what MPG gains I'd get if I removed power steering and air conditioning? cheapybob General Fuel Topics 24 04-27-2006 05:11 AM
Whats wrong with these pictures? kickflipjr General Discussion (Off-Topic) 2 04-22-2006 11:12 PM

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.