sqlite to csv - Fuelly Forums

Android Users - Coming Soon! - Migrating from aCar 4.8 to 5.0

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 03-15-2015, 09:21 AM   #1
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 1
Country: United States
sqlite to csv

Is there a way to get a sqlite backup file into a cvs so i can upload it to fuelly?

Thanks!
__________________

tncraigf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 09:56 AM   #2
Registered Member
 
RobertV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,900
Country: United States
Location: San Antonio, TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by tncraigf View Post
Is there a way to get a sqlite backup file into a cvs so i can upload it to fuelly?

Thanks!
Do you still have GasCubby on your device?

You can export your data to CSV by following these steps-
http://www.fuelly.com/gascubby/suppo.../gcexport.html
__________________

RobertV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 01:15 PM   #3
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 3
Country: Canada
Location: Chatham, ON
I would also like to know this, I do still have GasCubby on my phone.
MTapester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 11:04 PM   #4
Registered Member
 
RobertV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,900
Country: United States
Location: San Antonio, TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTapester View Post
I would also like to know this, I do still have GasCubby on my phone.
Did you follow the link I provided?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertV View Post
Do you still have GasCubby on your device?

You can export your data to CSV by following these steps-
http://www.fuelly.com/gascubby/suppo.../gcexport.html
^^
RobertV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 08:14 AM   #5
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 3
Country: Canada
Location: Chatham, ON
Perfect that worked, Should get me by till gasbubby 3.0 comes out. thanks.
MTapester is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
csv, sqlite

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.