What's your favorite dumb driver observation? - Page 6 - Fuelly Forums

Click here to see important news regarding the aCar App

Go Back   Fuelly Forums > Fuel Talk > General Fuel Topics
Today's Posts Search Click Here to Login

Old 02-29-2016, 10:09 AM   #51
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draigflag View Post
Get yourselves a cheap dashcam with a mic. I find it helps me keep my cool in these "red mist" moments, you know it's recording other people's stupidity, but you kind of want to behave, incase anything turns real nasty, it might end up as evidence.

I'd be worried living in the US, people could pull a gun on you in these rage moments.
Pull a gun? Draigflag, you haven't heard? US cars are now sold with an optional Sidewinder missile package.

ChewChewTrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 10:25 AM   #52
Registered Member

Don't give people ideas ha!

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel
Draigflag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 10:40 AM   #53
Registered Member

This reminds of the of the recent announcement that there’s going to be a Holland & Holland version of the Range Rover. It’s basically a Range Rover with an integrated gun case. Exactly what America needs, right? A vehicle with easy storage and access to guns. SMH
ohyeahar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 11:09 AM   #54
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draigflag View Post
Don't give people ideas ha!
"People"? That's right. Because calling them "animals" would be an insult to our furry friends.
ChewChewTrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 12:13 PM   #55
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChewChewTrain View Post
Don't sweat it. With their attitude they'll be burned to death in a violent car wreck. And, while screaming at the top of their lungs for mercy, their faces will melt off their skulls like that scene in "Raiders of the Lost Ark".

GREAT! I feel better already!
I didn't, but he sure as hell was worked up about his own stupidity, or his GF's in this case.
VanCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 12:19 PM   #56
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanCollector View Post
Heading to the gas station in the truck with a dump trailer in tow, when this minivan backs out of her driveway right in front of me. She then proceeds to pull back into the left lane (oncoming) by her driveway, so I begin getting back up to speed, figuring she realized a vehicle was coming and was getting out of the way. She then proceeds to stand on it and whip back over in front of me, which required all the braking power I could muster not to plow into her passenger door. She then proceeds to flip me off, to which I just throw my hands up like WTF. As we come to the stop sign, her boyfriend gets out and starts chewing my @$$ for coming up on them with their kids in the van. I said, I'm sorry I was minding my own business when you about killed yourselves, maybe your GF should look before she pulls out, as you're lucky you're not all injured from being hit by 15k worth of vehicle. He continues blaming me for the incident, to which I ignore him and proceed about my way, leaving him standing at the intersection.
Should be noted this all happened in the middle of town.
Things like this seem to be a common incident when towing a trailer. People seem to see a truck with a load on the back and automatically they have to get in front of it, never realizing that:
1. They don't have sufficient room to do so.
2. The truck and trailer coming doesn't stop quickly.
3. Often times they pull out in front only to turn left 1/2 mi down the road, or putz along at 10mph under the speed limit. Which both revert back to #2.
VanCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 02:07 PM   #57
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohyeahar View Post
This reminds of the of the recent announcement that there’s going to be a Holland & Holland version of the Range Rover. It’s basically a Range Rover with an integrated gun case. Exactly what America needs, right? A vehicle with easy storage and access to guns. SMH
They have been available here for years, so the toffy nosed super rich aristocratic Lords and Ladies can woft around thier 300 acre country estates taking care of "pests" haha

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel
Draigflag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 02:09 PM   #58
Registered Member

When people shift lanes not using their turn signal.... Then stop at the Turn Only lane in red light and turn on their signal....

When people drive in blinking red light at pedestrian crossing without slowing down to even look around.... forget about stopping. I always wish it would be their relative they will run over one day.
devek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 09:49 AM   #59
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by devek View Post
When people shift lanes not using their turn signal....
I don’t know what’s worse. That, or the stupid F&F wannabes on the highway that zip in and out of lanes. They do use their signals. But you only see it blink once in each direction because they just keep shifting around left and right.
ohyeahar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 03:35 PM   #60
Registered Member

People who drive 10-15mph below the posted speed limit on a two lane highway outside the urban area until there is a passing lane, then accelerate to 15+ over the speed limit as the line of cars they were delaying for miles try to pass. I really hope Karma is a reality for people who do this.

sixthmustang is offline   Reply With Quote