I would like to introudce my self - Page 5 - Fuelly Forums

Android Users - Coming Soon! - Migrating from aCar 4.8 to 5.0

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 06-20-2007, 01:50 PM   #41
Registered Member
 
omgwtfbyobbq's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,516
Country: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by bss View Post
nah, i'm in autobody repair and paint. i make a killing off little **** car drivers like yourself. you drive slow to save gas,,,,,,,you get knocked the hell out of the damn road, and viola,,,,,,,,,i'm the mu****a fixin yo car and taking yo money.........
Or I could just go to my uncles house and use his body tools/welders.
__________________

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormulaTwo
I think if i could get that type of FE i would have no problem driving a dildo shaped car.
omgwtfbyobbq is offline  
Old 06-20-2007, 01:51 PM   #42
Stay true to the Game!
 
popimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 303
Country: United States
BSS your kind of retarted but that's ok. Welcome to the site. I'll admit that it's alot more fun hauling *** and making your vehicle wast a crazy amount of gas. Parts and shops are readily available for this type of driving also. What we do here is completely opposite. In our game it takes more than a lead foot and a super charged V-12. Good luck when the gas prices go up to $5
__________________

__________________


popimp is offline  
Old 06-20-2007, 01:51 PM   #43
bss
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaX View Post
Don't see how you do it - body work is my least favorite part of working on cars! Kind of ironic now that I think about it since all I'll be doing for the next few years is sheet metal forming...
it's really not that bad. i guess it's all in having a feel for it. i enjoy it pretty well. been doing bodywork for several years now. seems that theres always a new challenge everytime even though its the same as the wrecks that were tore up last week. its kinda satisfying to see the final and finished product when your done.
 
Old 06-20-2007, 01:52 PM   #44
Moderator
 
GasSavers_DaX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,209
Country: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by bss View Post
its kinda satisfying to see the final and finished product when your done.
...and know there isn't a ton of bondo caked under the paint. Something I still haven't mastered.
GasSavers_DaX is offline  
Old 06-20-2007, 01:53 PM   #45
bss
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by popimp View Post
BSS your kind of retarted but that's ok. Welcome to the site. I'll admit that it's alot more fun hauling *** and making your vehicle wast a crazy amount of gas. Parts and shops are readily available for this type of driving also. What we do here is completely opposite. In our game it takes more than a lead foot and a super charged V-12. Good luck when the gas prices go up to $5
a retard led to a RETARDED ****ING SITE...... hmmm, is'nt that ironic?
 
Old 06-20-2007, 01:56 PM   #46
bss
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaX View Post
...and know there isn't a ton of bondo caked under the paint. Something I still haven't mastered.
exactly. dad used to tell me that back in the day before all of our fancy pulling tools came about and all that people would use the **** out of bondo on any given part of the car. i always go the extra mile and work and work to get the metal pulled back out and shaped to the best i can so that there is as minimal amount of bondo as possible. it always makes for a better job.
 
Old 06-20-2007, 01:56 PM   #47
Stay true to the Game!
 
popimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 303
Country: United States
We're all retards if you think about it, your just a little more than the rest. I'm not trying to start a flaming war here, but I think it's funny that you would create a user name and spend this much time on a site that's retarted. Why?
__________________


popimp is offline  
Old 06-20-2007, 01:59 PM   #48
Moderator
 
GasSavers_DaX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,209
Country: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by popimp View Post
Why?
Boredom. And I bet the HPJ forum isn't moving.
GasSavers_DaX is offline  
Old 06-20-2007, 01:59 PM   #49
bss
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by popimp View Post
We're all retards if you think about it, your just a little more than the rest. I'm not trying to start a flaming war here, but I think it's funny that you would create a user name and spend this much time on a site that's retarted. Why?
cuz i'm like the rest of the lazy bastards on here............to damn sorry to go outside and do anything so i just set my *** in front of the computer and type. if you have noticed i'm just talking **** back to those who talk it first. nothing wrong with good conversation is there?
 
Old 06-20-2007, 02:01 PM   #50
Registered Member
 
omgwtfbyobbq's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,516
Country: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by bss View Post
nothing wrong with good conversation is there?
flames r fun.
__________________

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormulaTwo
I think if i could get that type of FE i would have no problem driving a dildo shaped car.
omgwtfbyobbq is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.